Thursday 30 June 2011

SELF-START

hello everybody ,
 here i go , doing which has never been my thing .
this is totally not me . i mean i bet that everybody rather anybody even slightly acquainted to me would never believe me writing a BLOG .
 i've been always pictured by myself and by others as -
                                                                                   1)good for nothing
                                                                                   2)desperate... [according to me guys are desperate , aren't they ?  ]
                                                                                   3)lazy mammal
i actually love being the third 1 , and i support people fr regarding me 1 as . i just love being lazy...it feels kingly !
special ... [what?-- ignore]

some key facts about my  blog -
* i know nothing about writing a blog
* this is just an attempt of mine to try something new
* i suck big time in writing
* yes , i am desperate =P [ssshhhh....now this should be between me and you only fellas]
                                                                             

So , starting with the only good thing [according to me, could be bullshit according to you ] about me or lets put it his way the only thing ive been good this whole very time is undoubtedly GIRLS , hell yeaahh....

im not at all good looking , short , having not so dark complexion , i am certainly not a casanova or something , its just that ive been LUCKY n i would like to sincerely thank THE ALMIGHTY for this...you've been very supportive !
be it double dating , one night stand(s) , fuck buddies , love at first site , some girls ditched me and vice versa... it has all been happening to me periodically !

it's not like i was born asshole, there have been many incidents that led to my transformation from a lover boy to fucker boy... but yea m no more d latter n ofcourse not d former !
[girls did u see that m no more the latter ... ]
i promise you folks to enlighten you all with some of my favourite incidents ....... till than i would quit boring u all for sometime....
trash-writing will be resumed shortly ! :) ;)

4 comments:

  1. hey.... this is a good start!!!.... and I totally admire your talent ;).... so don't say that you are good for nothing.... ;)

    n I'm looking fwd to your next post.... probably a 'girl-quest' of yours... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude dude.............!!!!!
    this all wch i read rite now is so damn true man....!!
    n ya dude ur blog is gona be a real fun to read....coz i quite know about ur life nd ll love to hear some more from u...........!!
    nd i m sure u goota rite some surprising nd hidden stuff of urs.......!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey man........a gr8 start.........and i knw.......many of ur incidents.......so i think its going to be hell lot fun to see you write.......keep posting buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW....niceeee one siddy..
    i am looking forward for a lot moreee from ui..its good to be honest anyway ;)
    love :naina :)

    ReplyDelete